Follow by Email

Thursday, July 19, 2007



Here I am Blogging world!! My first day. I have been quietly observing all of the beautiful blogs for so long now. It is such a pleasure and now I know not as easy as I thought.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am a married mother of two: 18 and 13-- boys. I am a new designer that is just getting her name out there. www.kareneileendesigns.com.

I am blessed with good friends and hope to make more through this wonderful world of blogging. Please be patient with my many mistakes..... off I go.....

3 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Karen!! Your baby looks ready, and so are you. You won't believe all the wonderful people you will meet. I am putting you on my "links" page right now!

Congratulations!
Lidy

Karen said...

Thank you Lidy!! It is only fitting that you be the first person to write on my blog... of course, you ARE the ONLY person that knows about it too!! Thank you for your support.
Lub ya,
Karen

Andrea@shopbyog said...

My first blog comment was from Lidy too! What a sweet friend! Love your blog and Your product line. It was such a pleasure to meet you. Looking forward to another "Ladies who Lauch (with the Lord)" meeting!

Andrea Santini