Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Thank you all for all of your response to my lonely blog. I am new to blogging, but I can't help compare it to when I used to open my mailbox and saw my favorie magazine in there. It was like a present. I had to wait until the perfect time to read it. A warm fire, all of the laundry that needs folding upstairs out of my site, and a nice cup of hot tea with lots of milk.

I always felt a little sad when I had looked at the whole thing. Now, with blogging, it never ends, It's like a Never-ending Victoria......

karen

3 comments:

cityfarmer said...

Found my way to your cozy bloghouse after stopping in at frenchgardenhouse...Lidy and I, we go way back...I'm charmed...I did a post a few months ago... about Victoria coming back and the response was overwhelming......don't be lonely...the more you visit, the more visitors you'll have...it's magic.

chat soon...cityfarmer
http://savvycityfarmer.blogspot.com
http://stuffintheburbs.blogspot.com

Sweet Remembrance said...

Hi Karen...I am so, so happy that Victoria is coming back! I missed it...

Sweet Remembrance said...

Hi...I have been trying to email you but not going through! Please send me your email address...
Thanks
Priscilla
jaditejacks@gmail.com