Follow by Email

Monday, August 13, 2007


A wonderful on-line magazine for all that is hip & new in mommyland. My babies are 13 & 18, but since I'm in the baby biz now, these are my peeps.
I submitted a design that will be in the next issue. this is the front page of the up-coming weekly. This is a great opportunity for you baby or new mommy designers out there. They will advertise your product for free (upon approval, of course), and you are out there for retailers, mommys & everyone in the biz! My design is "Homecoming Queen." a baby onesie or tee. You can see it on my website: www.kareneileendesigns.com. And here is the link to trends: www.tottrendsweekly.com

2 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Congratulations! That looks like a great magazine. I love your new design, too! Very Cute.
Lidy

SweetAnnee said...

Oh my dear, I love your website.
I am past baby age too, but
I may have more grandbabes one day
...
I have 6 grandsons now..
humm now to find friends who have
kids having babies.. Your things
will make such LOVELY gifts!!
many smiles, Deena