Follow by Email

Saturday, September 29, 2007

True Beauty in Florence


In Case you haven't read my earlier blogs: I'm a little Blog A.D.D. Now, I'm jumping back to my Italy trip. I know that you all wouldn't want to look at my Italy every day, so in between puppies and my boring every-day life... Italy.
This was a beautiful shop I spent some time in. My family was busy at the Puma store, and while here I met one of the ladies from the Sabrina show shopping. We actually spoke for a few minutes before I asked her if she was.....only I couldn't remember her name. Still don't. My boys were impressed when the came to catch up with me that mom was hobnobbing with celebs... click on photo to get amazing close up of these pics!
"Good clothes open all doors" Does it count if they are underclothes?

4 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

Ooh, I will take the creamy pink confection !! lol. Thanks for sharing that lovely boutique !! I don't fly, so I rely on others to show me the world. :)

Nunnie's Attic said...

Some day I WILL get to Italy. Even if it's the very last thing I do. My father still has relatives over there and I would love to meet them.

The boutique is beautiful. Wish I had the body to fit into one of those pretty bodices.

Love,
Julie

Nunnie's Attic said...

OH - and the drawing of the young girl at the top - I have that same drawing in my dining room! I forget the name of it though so if you remember, let me know.

Thanks!
Love,
Julie

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh my gosh, where have I been???
these are to die for...so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Lidy