Follow by Email

Friday, September 14, 2007

Little reminders


This little sign hangs by my front door and I pass it a million times. Today it made an impression.


One of the things that I love about blogging and looking at all of the beautiful blogs out there is how much we learn to "notice" what's around us and love sharing it with our fellow bloggers.


I have come to meet women that truly value their families and the inspiration that they give us to create what we love. I am sending this out to all of my fellow bloggers and their families. I hope you have an extra blessing this weekend.

4 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

I echo your sentiments! And your plaque is absolutely beautiful. That's all anybody ever needs really; is a blessing from God. And we always have that we just have to be willing to look for it.

Love,
Julie

Miss Rhea said...

What a lovely post. Thank you for sharing those sweet thoughts. :)

Flea Market Queen said...

Your plaque is lovely! A great daily reminder...
Priscilla

Sandy B. said...

This is my first visit to your blog, one newby to another, great job! I just love your little shopping girl, she looks like a mini version of my great aunt Sylvia, no joke, hat, fur, and bag!
Blessings on your new business.