Follow by Email

Monday, September 24, 2007

Looking back


Last night we had family over for dinner. If you've never used Martha's "Every Day Foods", it is one of my all-time favorites. Usually very easy and i love the lay out. Good pictures and the recipe ingredients are listed at the beginning of each recipe under: what you'll need. Anyway, I highly recommend the meatloaf and white cheddar mashed potaotes. I made the pea and bacon recipe, but substituted greed beans..... sooo good. Perfect for a fall dinner. After dinner we subjected family to some of our photos of Italy. We haven't even looked at them ourselves. It was so nice remembering what a great family vacation/field trip we had. I decided to share some more of our moments with you. Sorry, no meatloaf and mashed potoatoes, but they are still fun to see....http://www.marthastewart.com/everyday-food

1 comment:

Nunnie's Attic said...

The pictures are beautiful. Just as I knew my beloved Italy would be... I'll get there some day. Thanks for sharing your pictures making the wait for my journey abroad a little easier to bear.

Love,
Julie