Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some people say puppies are a lot like having babies. Those comments are usually from those who have never had babies. However; having had both, I can say pups are a lot of work too. Not as much as twins I'm sure. The girls are doing great. I had a few days where I couldn't believe how long they got into trouble before taking a nap. Now they are my little angels, with an occasional slip up. Early this morning I walked them out to the front yard with my coffee and bathrobe on. A neighbor came jogging by and they both stood in front of me and growled!! Of course you could barely hear them. I was so impressed until the jogger was almost up to us and they both ran to the front door. Not quite my little bravehearts yet...

~~~~~~~~~~Me & My Baby Girls~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Oh my goodness, they're so stinking cute! Can they come play at my house for an afternoon??

Love,
Julie

Kristen said...

Oh how cute are they! I just think they are adorable. I have a min-pin and she thinks she is quite vicious, but forgets that she is only 10" tall and weighs a mere 14 pounds. Oh well, big at heart! :)

Miss Maddie's said...

Dear Karen, Thankyou for popping by for a visit.I must say your little balls of fur are so cute. I have a shitsu-yorkie mix that's six now.We call her Madelaine.Very French qui? Susan

Miles Away In France said...

Oh your puppy's are lovely, like little teddy bears.

Racheal x