Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my little Betty & Wilma

I now have two little girls. These are their first photos. Aren't they adorable? They are yorkie-poos. Their Mom is a poodle and their dad a yorkie. Today was their first vet vist. Betty is the Black one and Wilma is the brown one. They are 2 1/2 lbs. I haven't had much time to blog. It is wonderful though. I have been so lonesome with the boys back at school and my Nika in Doggie Heaven. They are such good company. Betty is ready for her close-up!!



5 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

They are just too sweet !! I just want to kiss their puppy faces. :) I have two Chihuahua's who are my "kids" . Glad to see you are still blogging, your new shopper baby design is adorable.

Nunnie's Attic said...

Aww, they're cute. What happened to the little cocker spaniel? Here's to new puppy love!

Love,
Julie

Lana said...

These are sweeties! I found your blog via Deena @ Tattered Whimsy. Your baby onsies designs are adorable! Too bad I don't have any little ones to buy for ~ mine are 22, 19, and 17 now.

KaReN EiLeeN said...

OOps! Forgot to say... my babies are 19 & 13. It's rather funny that I am in the baby business and I don't know anyone with babies anymore... maybe grandbabies some day.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

okay, they win the CUTE award!! Karen, these two are just darling, and soon will keep you busy busy while they get into mischief.

Lidy