Follow by Email

Sunday, October 7, 2007

~~~~~~~Click on Banner to pay Heather a visit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so lucky to have Heather working on my new banner. Here is a rough of what she has done so far. I am going to have it say: "Cozy Couture " Heather also has an incredible blog, she is the author of a Zine magazine that I actually subscribe to and didn't know she was the same person. I know that she has a list of people she is working for, but if you want the best, she is truly worth the wait!! Thank you Heather for all of your hard work!! Although I know a lot of it is natural~born~talent!

4 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

How cute is that?? I love it, even if it is only the rough draft.

Love,
Julie

Sweet Remembrance said...

Agreed...I love Heather's creations! She did my blog banner & I'm waiting for her to make my other one!
Your new banner is fabulous...
Priscilla

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love it, Heather is so talented!
Lidy

Sandy B. said...

I think I may need to meet this Heather, I love her work! Congrats on your soon to be new look!
Karen, I wanted to extend an invitation to you and any of your friends to visit Quill Cottage, I am hosting a give away and you are invited to participate if you wish.
Thanks for your many kind words.
Sandy B.