Follow by Email

Thursday, October 11, 2007

SUSAN BRANCH

IF YOU HAVE NEVER READ OR SEEN A SUSAN BRANCH BOOK....YOU ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT. I HAVE LOVED THESE BOOKS, NOT ONLY FOR THEIR ART, HEART STORIES, RECIPES AND CREATIVITY, BUT I BRING IT OUT EVERY SEASON! I ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK AND LOOK FOR THE COPY. SOMETIMES ON THE BOOKSHELF, SOMETIMES ON THE SHELF ABOVE MY STOVE, A LOT OF THE TIMES ON MY NIGHTSTAND. I have given these books as lovely gifts and have loved receiving them. My very best Friend, Sandy ,has given me Autumn and a delightful, fun book named "Girlfriends."

Nothings beats a hot cup of coffee, lots of milk in it, a fire, warm blanket and ANY Susan Branch book!



4 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Polly at Counting Your Blessings would LOVE that!! I think I'll remind her to check you out today!!

Those are so beautiful. Seems like something from long ago. I just love them. These are books? I'll have to keep an eye for this author.

Love,
Julie

Counting Your Blessings said...

Nunnie's Attic sent me over with a message that I'd love your post today. And indeed I do! Thank you so much for sharing. Blessings... Polly

Sweet Remembrance said...

Karen...I adore Susan Branch!
Always have, her works are wonderful...
Priscilla

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love Susan's books, and her art. Mostly, I think we would love HER! She seems like such a kind wonderful girl.(kinda like you!)
:)
Lidy