Follow by Email

Friday, October 12, 2007

SUSAN BRANCH

I Love the world of blogging!! Yesterday I sent Susan Branch an email to let her know that I was blogging her website. I never actually thought I would hear from her. This morning there was the nicest email return from her. She is my Martha Stewart, I adore all of her charming books and stories.
I can't tell you what a thrill it was for me to imagine her reading my blog and commenting on it. It just goes to show you what a small and intimate world our blogging world is...hmmmm. who should I blog next?........

2 comments:

Kari & Kijsa said...

Wow! we love Susan Branch too (& blogging!)
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Nunnie's Attic said...

What a nice gesture on both your part and hers. I'm sure it was a thrill for you to get something back.

Kinda like I would be if Paula Deen ever rang my phone!

Love,
Julie