Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A LOT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR




I have recently come upon a brand new blogger. (to me) I am sure it is not by accident. I have truly believed that gratitude is the key to happiness. To be happy for what we do have and not long for what we don't ensures our day-to-day contentment. Given my recent post, life has given me some of the yukky stuff. What a true blessing to come upon the challenge to be grateful in her beatiful blog.
I spent some time on her beautiful blog and would like to ask each of you to take the time and be inspired by her challenge to be thankful for something every day from now until Thanksgiving. So much of the time we think of the traditional: Family, Great food..... but why wait for that day alone? Learn the joy that you can have by celebrating the gratitude of every day!! She even gives you ideas of gratitudes to begin if you feel stuck. I know I am grateful for the reminder, I hope you are too.

6 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Polly at Counting your Blessings inspired me to enter a Blessing of the day on my blog and you know, it does put things into perspective for you.

Be sure and pop over to enter my giveaway.

Love,
Julie

Jerusalem said...

Wow!!! Thanks for such sweet comments and for featuring me on your blog today. I feel so blessed! And I am so grateful and thankful for new blog-mates like you!! I never imagined when I started the blog what a wonderful adventure it would be, and how many lovely people I would be blessed to know! I can't wait to read each of your grateful post and get to know you more!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Karen,

I love Jerusalem's blog. I agree, there is so much to be grateful for.
(I'm grateful for you, my friend!!)
xo Lidy

chocolate girl said...

i just added this to my blog as well...a wonderful way to keep gratitude daily!

Miss Sandy said...

Karen,
I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Miss Sandy

Miss Sandy said...

Karen,
Just wanted to pop in an tell you that I was thingking about you today! Miss your posts!
Miss Sandy