Follow by Email

Sunday, December 9, 2007

BLOGGER JAIL





i AM A BAAAAAD BloGGER!!! Miss Sandy stopped by today to tell me she missed my chats. How sweet is that? "Been Busy doing a whole lot of worrying. Now I know why the saying is "Let Go.. (and let God). We really like to hang onto that worry don't we? That does take up so much time, wasted time.

Well, today was going to be my "back to the blogging world day" anyway.
But thank you Sandy for the encouragement. So much going on since I last wrote: I can't believe it's been a month!!! Had lots of orders to go out that kept me sooo busy. Good news, huh? Now I have a lull so that I can get my house ready for Christmas. Let's see if I can list it all in a paragraph: Turned 48, went to Cal Berkley with my son for the weekend to see the Campus, sold my wares at two Boutiques, shopped for gifts, did operation Christmas Child with my younger son, had my 20th wedding anniversary.... I can still find time to chat a little here and there and list some of the many photos I have been taking with the intention of blogging....just wanted you to know that I'm back. I've missed seeing all of you and your sweet blogs of fun & frilly! talk soon,
Hugs to you all,
Karen

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Missed you! Your blog looks very pretty in these new colors.

Hope you will have a restful Sunday.
xo Lidy