Follow by Email

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sandy B

This is my very bestest friend in the whole world. She lives in Nevada City and has a multitude of talents. She also has a great sense of style (As you can see), and a great eye for the adorable.
Click on her snazzy photo to visit her blog. I hope you all welcome her and make her feel at home. She was a little intimidated to do a blog, but as you can see.... she has that touch!! I've convinced her that blogging is the perfect place for her...I know you will think so too. Not only can you enjoy wonderful eye candy...but you can purchase any of the beautiful goodies for your very own!! Go Sandy!!!!

4 comments:

Sassafras & LuLu said...

wow, I will definitely check out your friends site...and welcome her to bloggie land...hey, if I can do it...well you know..anyone can!
I just got done publishing that post and my husband probably wonders if I got lost in bloggie land again..!

When someone tags you, you list whatever it is they are tagging about and then pass it one to another or how many you are supposed to (?) I am still learning too! Mine was to list your blessings and (why it is great to be you....) and let the people you tag know you just tagged them..(I am still learning as we go and cannot believe anyone asks me questions...LOL)
night...
Carol

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Thanks for the info. Isn't it a nice reminder that when you think you don't know anything....someone comes along (me), that knows even less......I will love doing the grateful list. It is always something to ponder...a lot!!!

Night,
Karen Eileen

Sassafras & LuLu said...

I just visited Sandy B's, I like the look of her store...she is on a journey like us!
hey, how do you get photos on the left of your posting like that.?
carol

Miss Sandy said...

That was a little startling to see m name in hot pink on your blog only it was your Sandy B not me! I'll go check out that gal with such a great name!