Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WARM PIE ~ HAPPY HOME


I can go On & On about what a wonderful place this is to visit: Be surprised.....just drop in for a quick hello.....you will be inspired & encouraged. I promise.. True Love lasts forever.....when it is nurtured; protected; honored & trusted. I have been married for 20 years. I am grateful for the times when we kept loving even when it wasn't easy. Love never fails. Love is always patient. Love is kind.... I believe that loving one person for the rest of your life is part of God's plan to reveal to us what True, enduring love is.
You can only come to know that in time: sad times; good times; scary times; joyful times; fearful times and hopeful times. My dad used to always say to me, "You need to find someone that will love you like your old man." He always made me laugh at that...I never believed anyone could love me as much as he did....until my husband and my children. He was right. My prayer is to pass that love onto my sons and their wives and future generations....but it takes time.....
Happy Valentines Day my dear~sweet Friends.


9 comments:

Farm Chick said...

kareneileen, I'm so glad you came by! If you had chickens then you know how entertaining and downright funny they can be. I love your blog- I haven't got to go back to all your posts, but I'll get caught up soon. I LOVE the Victorian hat picture... I am a hat FREAK. (especially antique hats- I have a small but growing collection) I would love to just saunter in church Sunday morning with that big 'ol thing on... Please come visit me again soon! God Bless!

Jen r. said...

Happy V day to you too!
Jen R

Miss Sandy said...

Hi Karen! I wanted to pop over and wish you a love filled and Happy Valentine's Day!

Sassafras & LuLu said...

Happy Valentine's Day Karen!!
just a quick visit. been out of touch here, illness has been passing through us all, just regaining some energy to visit and say Hi!
Very nice post, appreciate the "Love" part. these days some want the easy way out...Love is work, but worth every bit! appreciate your visits!

hugs/blessings
carol

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Karen,

Your friends LOVE you, too! I am so glad you are my friend. I love you!
xo Lidy

IsabellaCloset said...

What a beautiful post and such a very delightful blog!
Blessings ~Mary~

Miss Sandy said...

Hi sweet Karen, I just popped in to say hello and wish you a rest filled and happy Sunday!

Miss Rhea said...

Yep, that is a great blog. :) Sounds like your Hubby is a keeper. :) I have one of those too. :) Hope you had a lovely day together. :)

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have had fun spending some time here reading through some of your posts.
Penny