Follow by Email

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Etsy grand opening this weekend







I will have my store up this weekend. This is just a sample of one of my items. All of my items will be treasures that have been hand made by me or found from long ago. I love antiques. Especially ones that were worn close to the heart as I'm sure this one was.



What a marvelous keepsake. Even without the photo frames....I would wear it for the sheer beauty.




The detail is so lovely. Beautiful amethyst stones and delicate pearls. There are a few stones missing, I imagine items like these were worn quite often to keep loved ones close by.



I hope you enjoy all of my listings. I only buy or make things that I truly would want to keep myself....makes it hard to give away sometimes. Check back this weekend for my first items. There will be beautiful embroidery, antique purses & hand-made keepsakes to start.



2 comments:

Mermaid Queen said...

What a beautiful locket Karen Eileen! Can't wait to see your offerings at your new store. ~Martha

Sassafras & LuLu said...

So Karen, do you put that dressing, below, on the fruit salad? It looks great. and your photos as well. It is always nice to come visit and view the lovely photos and other images you have. Good luck w/your new store I will be checking it out. I am still crafting here and there w/swaps. Gotta get you in one yet my dear!
Hugs,
Carol