Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SHOP GIRL


Here is a sneak peek at my latest Baby Eileen Design. I'm getting ready to open my Etsy store soon. I really am busy enough with my business, boys, home, new puppies, hubby...and yet I STILL want to play store!! I don't know if you are like me, but I have accumulated quite a few "pretties" that I just couldn't pass up....I am always seeing things that I know SOMEONE would just love. I also know that my language of love is giving,. I love to give gifts. I don't think there is any greater joy than giving something to someone you care about that you know the will LOVE. ..sO WHEN MY STORE OPENS THERE WILL BE MANY THINGS THAT I LOVE AND I HOPE YOU WILL TOO!!

Her debut before she makes her grand entrance to stores



This little chick has on all of her fancifuls.
She is donning her beautiful bonnet to show that even old-fashioned girls can be glamorous.




7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Playing store is just as much fun as playing library! I know you will have the best best things, Karen.
xo Lidy

Tracie said...

Hi Karen Eileen,
How exciting - from what I can see, everything looks spectacular, spectacular!
xo~Tracie
off to your website...

Tracie said...

Back, me again...

Your website is downright darling, just like your blog!

You go Girl!

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Karen Eileen,
Thanks so much for stopping by and sending birthday wishes.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Katrina Chambers said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been reading yours and am off to look at your website! Have a nice day :)

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Hi Karen Eileen,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nicest comment about my skirts! I can't wait to visit your Etsy store. You have some lovely items for gifting! Keep me posted on the opening...

Miss Rhea said...

Oh, I am such a sucker for baby things. I cant seem to speed up the grandbaby process though. :( lol I cant wait to see your new etsy store. :)