Follow by Email

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lucy is Beside herself with joy....so am I!! My first award......Thank you BArB! I can't wait to tell Ethel!!

I am so excited...Barbara over at French Elementshttp://thefrenchelements.blogspot.com/ blessed me with my first award....that of "INSPIRING." I can't think of a better compliment than that. I am always so inspired by all of you, that I am so thrilled you feel the same about me. I will be giving some thought as to who inspires me....it will be hard...so many beautiful blogs.

6 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Love your wonderful blog banner!
Sandra Evertson

TattingChic said...

Congratulations on your award. I think it's quite appropriate.

Barb said...

Girl.... I love your enthusiasm!!!!
You certainly deserve the award. I'm so glad you liked it.

many hugs,
Barb

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Congratulations, Karen! It's just perfect for you, you ARE inspiring.
xo Lidy

Mermaid Queen said...

Congratulations on the award! Your blog certainly is inspiring and fun to visit. ~Martha

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Karen,
What a wonderful award. You definitely deserve the inspiring award!
Tammy