Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Angelic bummies

Do you ever find something that makes your tummy nervous with excitement? That is is how I felt when I saw this little sweetie. Look at that beautiful face. that is what captured my heart. She sat and she sat.....without adornment. Today I cut some flowers and placed them in her little vase and.....Voila'. The Angelic Bummies are too cute. I couldn't resist sharing her with you.

She will be waiting in my little Etsy store until she can bring beauty to her next cozy cottage.




7 comments:

Mermaid Queen said...

Love the sweet face on the vase! Just beautiful.
OX Martha

Diane of Crafty Passions said...

Very sweet pictures!!
Diane

Simply Me Art said...

So Sweet they are! Your Blog is just Gorgeous too. I can't wait to come back. Jamie

The Other Side of Me said...

Karen,

What a sweet find and the little cherub looks so wonderful with her flowers. Thanks for sharing.
Tammy

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I'm over the moon (get it?) for that sweetie!
Too cute!
Becky

Barb said...

You scored!! She is so sweet.

hugs,
Barb

Patrick & Eileen said...

Karen,
My friend Cathy called me just now and I spoke with you briefly - she was buying something for our future adopted baby girl!

I LOVE your blog! I love vintage things, anything french (my husband is french), cats and Audrey Hepburn. In fact we are planning to name our daughter *Audrey!* I grew up in So Cal (San Pedro then Huntington Beach). I've been married for 15 years to a great guy. Alas....fairly soon after we bring home our daughter from Kazakhstan he will be leaving for Iraq for a little over a year.

I just wanted to say hello. Looking forward to looking at the rest of you blog.

Eileen
hochstein2005@verizon.net
www.kazbabymakesthree.blogspot.com