Follow by Email

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enchanting Talent

When I found Bonzie it was like the day that Victoria magazine came back! She is an independant designer from Ireland and sells on Etsy. Bonzie seems to be a very modest person, but she is very-well studied in her profession. After finishing her apprenticeship with a Coursetierre in Dublin, she went on to have an internship with an international designer in Paris. If Jackie O or Princess Di were still with us, I have no doubt they would seek out Bonzie for her beautiful, enchanting attire. Romance is her canvas and Beauty her tools of trade.

What bride wouldn't look exquisite in these wraps?


So much attention to feminine detail.



Her purses are one of a kind and add that extra special touch of fantasy and femininity that we all crave.


She also does custom work for that very special occasion. Imagine the beautiful Bridesmaids attire she could create?

If you can't purchase one of her larger pieces, her flowers are a beautiful accent to any wardrobe.

Everything that she creates is a signature piece. When I asked her if I could feature her on my blog she said she was quite "chuffed" that I would want to feature her. (I assumed that was good news.) The pleasure was all mine....and now yours as you have the opportunity to peruse her ware....she aslo has a blog that you will want to visit.

13 comments:

Jen r. said...

These are very cool! Thanks for sharing them! Jen R

The Artist's Studio said...

It's amazing the talent that is on Etsy! I love this girls flowers!! So Carry Bradshaw!

Andrea said...

Hello ~ Well...I'm sooo glad you found me, cuz now I found you! I just adore your blog..and your right...we do love the same things. Thanks sooo much for stopping by to say hello.

Andrea
P.S. I just love this post about the Irish designer. She has gorgeous taste.

Kerry Veale said...

Karen,
WHAT a find! You have such an incredible design eye, and these gorgeous photos were exactly the design inspiration I needed today! Her stuff is gorgeous, and photographed quite well!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Wow I love your blog....beautiful eye candy. Looks like we are drawn to the same colors. cherry

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Karen,

What talent and artistry. Her work is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing her work and letting us get to know her.

Tammy

Barb said...

Thank you for the heads up. What stunning work.

I will be visiting her on Etsy.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love her work, it is so unique and different. Thanks, Karen, for featuring this artist. Her things are divine.
xo Lidy

Tracie~MPMaison said...

Ooh, Karen Eileen~
Thank you for sharing. Her work/art is beautiful!

I'm going to go look her up. You're right, I could easily see Princess Di with any of the pieces you shared.

Happy night!
xo~Tracie

Tiglizzyclone said...

What lovely photos. I love all the lace and flowers.
Leslie

Lee W. said...

awesome find- my wallet is screaming in protest!! or is that joy??

Mermaid Queen said...

Wow I especially love that purse. What an amazing talent. Thanks for the great photos Karen Eileen! Hope you're having a nice long weekend.
Take care,
Martha

Cindy Forrester said...

I love her style!!!! Right down my alley.

Cindy