Follow by Email

Monday, September 29, 2008

FESTIVE ADORNMENTS


ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT BLOGGING IS SHARING WHAT YOU LOVE WITH OTHERS.


MY SWEET FRIEND LISA IS VERY TALENTED AND HAS BEEN MAKING THESE BEAUTIFUL WINE CHARMS....NOT JUST ANY CHARMS, BUT ONES THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD FIT ON YOUR WRIST. I LOVE THESE WEDDING ONES THE BEST. WOULDN'T THEY BE GREAT FOR THE SPECIAL WEDDING SHOWER? Notice her beautiful lobster claps...
AND WHAT IS MORE SPECIAL THAN TOASTING YOUR LOVED ONES WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL CHARMS. I AM WORKING AT GETTING LISA TO START A BLOG TO SELL THESE. SHE HAS MANY MORE DESIGNS. SHE DOES SELL THEM IN SOME LOCAL BOUTIQUES, BUT I WANTED TO GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT HER BUSINESS. I KNOW FIRST HAND HOW HARD IT IS TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN PRODUCT. THEY ARE LIKE YOUR BABIES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SOME OR JUST GIVE HER SOME WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMNT HER EMAIL IS: lreneehbp@aol.com .

1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love these! very cute.
xo Lidy