Follow by Email

Monday, September 1, 2008

LUCKY ME!

I am so lucky to be able to take this wonderful class with Cindy Forrester. I am especially lucky because the class is 15 minutes from my home. Usually when I see a wonderful class being offered it entails a plane ride....so I never go.
She is such a talented artist and I love to make jewelry and embellish old bottles. (as you probably know from my give away).

I will have the pleasure of spending time with my dear friend, Lidy and getting to meet more wonderful people from blogging world.

I'm starting early and putting together a box of treasures and old photos of family to hopefully make some endearing keepsakes. The class is in October, and I'm sure there will be lots of pictures posted on various blogs afterwards....I promise I will too!
I wanted to share with you all her beautiful work and encourage you to stop by and say hello to her, and make sure you visit her ETSY store for some of her pieces to make your very own.


7 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

Oh Karen, I am a bit envious! You Cali girls get to have all the fun! So many of the great classes seem to be out your way! I can't wait to see what all you learn and make! Have fun!

Jen r. said...

Wow, this stuff is awesome!

Mermaid Queen said...

Wow Karen, I wish I could go! Her work is just beautiful.
XO Martha

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Karen,

These pieces are gorgeous. You are going to make something just as beautiful, I am sure. You are already a great artiste!!
Enjoy that class and the short car ride.

Hope you are doing well.
Tammy

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Very cool!

M ^..^

Anne said...

i wanted to thank you for your comment on keepingitrealkitchen.blogspot.com. i appreciated your thoughts and am happy to have found your blog, as well. what beautiful things you surround yourself with. and your children's clothing line is so fun.

Lana said...

I'm sure you will have so much fun! I recently found Cindy's blog and read about the workshop. Too bad I'm in TN! I can hardly wait to see what beautiful pieces all of your create!