Follow by Email

Monday, September 15, 2008

PHOTO OPP

I don't know about you, but I HATE to have my picture taken. I have discovered it is all too revealing. I would rather visualize myself as I imagine rather than face the cold-hard truth that I really do need to lose ten pounds and I have been wearing my hair the same way for 20 years.....well, you get it. And so does Patty. She is such a clever girl!! You can now be that glamorous bathing beauty, or head of the Easter Parade with your beautiful brand-new hat and perfect accessories.

All you have to do is send her a photo of yourself. She has a large library of beautiful photos in various poses.....send it to her and you can be taken back in time.... Here is PATTY Herself.

Isn't she adorable? How many times have we said, I think I was born in the wrong era? Have you ever longed for the days of hats & gloves?


Or have you wanted to be that saucy poster girl?

Not only is it great fun, but you know how you have that little photo on your blog, emails, etc....now it can be you...only glamorous!

I personally don't even have myself on mine. I have Audrey Hepburn....

With so many to choose from....
The possibilities are endless.

11 comments:

~~ATTIC CLUTTER~~ said...

Oh Karen that is so cute thank you for pointing me out on your darling blog..I love your profile picture..so darling..
well hugs for now Patty

craftyhala said...

Maybe we can make this a time for hats and gloves?

Miss Sandy said...

Too fun! I have seen your pretty picture on your blog before and you have NOTHING to worry about posting! I too fall into that category of being a cameraphobic!

SweetAnnee said...

How fun..Maybe she can make me look glamourous even with post
chemo hair..smiles, Deena

Sal said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll take a good read of yours very soon ;-)

Barb said...

Hi Karen Eileen,

I love Patty's pics. Lot's of fun.

You are not alone- I don't like to have my picture taken either.

My Petite Maison said...

Hi Karen-Eileen,
I don't think many of us like to flash our portfolio photos out there much. But this looks like so much fun... So are you going to do it?

Happy day!
xo~Tracie

Miss Rhea said...

Awe Karen, I am SO sorry about your sweet Abby. Sending you a HUGE HUG !!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

nice try, sister. YOU are just adorable to look at, and have great hair! I should know. And your other friends too.

But that was a really fun post, over to Patty's now to see.:)
xo Lidy

The Other Side of Me said...

Karen,

That is such a cute idea. I love it. What a fun gift to do for someone! Thanks for sharing with us.
Tammy

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi! Just found your blog by a happy accident! Lovely blog and I adore your baby clothes!!
Michelle