Follow by Email

Saturday, November 15, 2008

ETSY SALE

As I tell my husband, "Honey, it's not what you SPEND; it's what you SAVE that matters."
In honor of this shopping code and as a person that can appreciate a good sale: Everything in my ETSY store has been marked way down.
I know that I am doing a lot of my shopping on Etsy for Christmas and it has been so convenient and fun. There are so many talented artists that sell at a fraction of what you would pay at a boutique or gallery. So if there is something of mine you have been admiring, now is the time. ( I will be adding some new items shortly). Also, check out my favorites and see if you can't get a few special gifts for your loved ones.....it doesn't get any better than shopping in your pj's with a good movie on......have fun!

2 comments:

Lana said...

I must have known you were talking about a SALE, cause I had the urge to come visit, lol! Gonna go check it out now...

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Well, I'm going to go look. Yes, shopping in the PJs is pretty decadent now, isn't it? No PJs today though - it was a "get spruced up" day ;)
xo~Tracie