Follow by Email

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Victorian Elegance

Can you just see the romance and sentiment in this beautiful bracelet jewelry? One of a kind designs that will not be found again. I bought these from the showroom that has represented this artist and has been unable to reach him for further orders so they have resorted to selling the showroom samples. They are all hand made with delicate lace, rhinestones and beautiful, romantic detail. (Lace: $74.00)

The photos really do not do them justice. They are so very elegant and beautiful in person.

(Pearl: $92.00)
Please email me if you are interested in any of these. My new website is under construction and I am uncertain if they are able to be listed in my Etsy store; however I do not want anyone to miss the opportunity to have one of these for their own or for that very special gift. karen@kareneileendesigns.com

(Black cuff: $53.00)

3 comments:

Kathy2eggs said...

Equisite bracelets....so elegant!

Jenni B said...

Gorgeous wrist candy!! What talent you have. :)

Pop over to my blog to say hi and enter to win a fab giveaway! I'm giving away some of the ornaments I had on the Martha Stewart Show with me last year (which Martha actually took home with her)!

Jenni B

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Ooh how feminine, dainty, gorgeous!

I so wish I could ~ they certainly won't last long at all. You always have the prettiest items here. I will think of the second laced item in my dreams. Just lovely~
xo~Tracie