Follow by Email

Monday, December 8, 2008

BABY EILEEN CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I know that Christmas is fast approching. I have completed all of my store orders for Christmas. (Yeah) , and wanted to extend to all of my blogging friends an invitation to purchase a special Christmas design for the little one or grandchild. You can go to my website to check on available sizes: http://www.kareneileendesigns.com/. Before you go there..... I am offering a special discount to all of my blogging mommies, grandmas & aunties: Any of these designs, in any size will be available for 20.00!! They sell in most stores for 32.00. That is a great discount , and I promise you won't be unhappy with the quality and unique designs that we offer....Oh, I almost forgot! All of Baby Eileen designs are enhanced with Swarovsky crystals. The Hoped & Prayed colors for crystal are all clear, beautiful sprakles and the other two have red and clear....quite a few, I might add, but all in very small sizes so not to pose a choking hazard. Of course my name will not be on the designs at all. Also, each design comes with it's own glitter gift card that are carried in all of the stores as well. If you want to take advantage of the sale, I do have a virtual terminal and can accept all credit cards, and paypal. Just email me with your choice and size and I will contact you regarding billing. As we know, Christmas is coming very soon now, so if you would like to make sure you receive it by Christmas I MUST have your order by no later than: Dec 12. email: karen@kareneileendesigns.com

3 comments:

KayEllen said...

Hi!
Oh thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment:)Mine is not done either...just my customers trees I finished decorating.
Funny thing I need to share..my sister's name is Kim Eileen...
I bet we are from a generation of Moms that loved Ellen's and Eileen's! I will stop by again.
Blessing to you:)
Kay Ellen

Mermaid Queen said...

HI Karen Eileen,
I finally had the pleasure of seeing your baby clothing and it is so soft and well made. I love your baby's first Christmas design. I'm glad you're done with all your orders, now you can have some fun.
Martha
OXOXOX

Sandra Evertson said...

They are Adorable! Merry Christmas!
Sandra Evertson