Follow by Email

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have had a wonderful holiday. Still am having it as a matter of fact. My blog is like my friend that I have to call.....someone I have to catch up with. You are all my friends and I would spend all day long just browsing and commenting on all of the lovely creations and chit chat that I enjoy so much.....alas.....things have piled up........I am working on my new website....new designs for Spring and MUST focus on that for a little while.... I will still be peeking and commenting, but I have to F-O-C-U-S. It won't be long. I know how much I love blogging and if I put it in writing that I'm taking a break....I will.

Happy New Year to all of you wonderful friends out there....i will be back first of the year with my new store items ( some pretty special things), and a new website. 'till then.....blog blessings.

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Can't wait to see what you will have, I know it will be beautiful and exciting. Happy New Year, friend.xo Lidy

Eldred Curwen said...

I love going to france and I recommend these

French Villa Holidays

~~ATTIC CLUTTER~~ said...

You said__ My blog is like my friend that I have to call.....
Oh I love that Karen, yes it is so true..we do feel that way..

I love your beautiful blog so pretty and the music is wonderful..
Happy New Year..
hugs, Patty

Kathy2eggs said...

Oh Karen, I can't wait to see your new things. Have a Happy new year celebration, and I'll be looking forward to all your wonderful posts in 2009...

Miss Sandy said...

I am supposed to be on break too and yet here I am, peeking about in your world and stopping over to wish you a wonderful new year!

KayEllen said...

Happy New Year to you!!!
Blessing for a wonderful New Year:)
So thankful we met in blogland...
hope in person this next year!!wouldn't that be fun?!
Smiles,
Kay

Lana said...

Happy New Year!
Enjoy your time off ~ we will be here when you return.
Looking forward to seeing what you are working on...