Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Items From ShopGirl

I have to admit, it is hard to part with some of the items that I will be listing this week in my store. This postcard is one of them....Isn't she just beautiful? This is also postmarked. This is a pillowcase. I think it deserves to be framed.

A little home-made treasure.

I have a thing for antique gloves.

You can never have too many French Knots. And she wears them so well!

Some of them will list tonight. A few tomorrow. Until then........

5 comments:

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Happy New Year..love the black gloves!

Andrea said...

I'll be keeping an eye out for those goodies!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

I love that pillowcase. yes it does deserve to be framed.
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

FrenchGardenHouse said...

All your treasures are just beautiful! as always. and thanks for the Fried Green Tomatoes. Still smiling.
xo Lidy

grammas attic antiques said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Karen. Love your new items!!
Wishing you a very Healthy and Happy New Year.
Lisa