Follow by Email

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Karen Eileen ready for Spring....

I HAVE A WHOLE NEW LOOK..... Michelle over at Shabby Creations made this beautiful blog design....just added my Glamour Chick.


This is originally one of my baby designs, but the stores have said women want them too....
Big girls can be glamorouse too!! These are 100% pre-washed cotton with rhinestones that give it that extra glam and they get softer with each wash. YOU CAN BUY ONE IN MY ETSY STORE. Hope you like my new look.....it's a little early for Spring...but I just couldn't wait....

12 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love it! So cheery and just perfect for spring.:)
xo Lidy

KayEllen said...

I love yellow!!!
Such a pretty look;-) Congrats on the article!
I wonder where I can pick up a copy...would love see what you did?
Let me know...

Smiles,
kayellen

Mermaid Queen said...

Oh your new look is so pretty! I love the t-shirt too. Have any for women that say vintage chick?
Take care,
Martha

Miss Sandy said...

Love the new look, so bright and cheery!

wendy humphreys said...

Oh Karen this is so fresh and just
sings spring! Great job!
Love the t-shirt too!
~xo~
Wendy

dede warren said...

I've thought the exact same thing about your baby tee's... where's mine?!

Cute, cut,e cute Karen, and I'm loving the new and improved blog design.

more info: said...

Thank you for your inspiration to spruce up my own blog!
Sandy B

Leslie said...

Loving the new look and the glamour chick logo!

kecia said...

it's lovely!

The Other Side of Me said...

Karen,

You new look is so fab and I love the bright cheery feel of it. Bravo!

I hope that you are doing well!
Tammy

Halo Hill said...

I LOVE your new blog design! Do you have a link to the designer? I see her name, but no link.

Thanks so much,

Sheila

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

So Cute...glamour chick...is that screen printed or a transfer?

Love it..and the new look too. Isn't Michelle the best!