Follow by Email

Friday, February 6, 2009

Vintage Opulence

A little British Lady dipping her toes in the world of ETSY. Lucky for us. She is so talented and a true artist of Romance & Lace.

It makes me sad to even think of covering these beautiful treasures up. Wouldn't they be grand in your little studio? A permanent image to inspire.
There is a look here for every mood: from sophisticated to playfully romantic

With February being the month of LOVE, I wanted to share with all of you one of my favorite artists on ETSY.
Pay her a little visit and you will enjoy even more of these wonderous pieces.

Opulent: "Wealthy Riches"...... who wouldn't feel like a queen in this?

2 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

good heavens!! sigh. Will I be seeing you gallavanting about in one of these any time soon? To die. for.

wendy humphreys said...

WoW! I would love the rose color set, They are so beautiful.
~xo~
Wendy