Follow by Email

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm still here... I have been so busy getting orders out for Baby Eileen! I haven't had time to chat, but I have been taking photos of some of my FAVORITE things, a few of which will be in my Etsy store so you will want to check back to see them. I am experiencing the non-bliss part of my blissfull doings....the business part. Taxes coming and busy with orders. I am counting my blessings though. I feel very fortunate to have a lot of work in these tough times.

I am sending an article to Porch Magazine on "My Passion". Something for everyone to think about every now and then....to live a life of passion is to know what you "must" do, learn, live or change in your life. It is not as easy as I thought it would be....a great exercise on what you cherish most.

I encourage all of you to try it....you might find that what you are most passionate about you TEND to the least....being women we put so many others ahead of ourselves.....find your passion and live it.


Passion in every day,

Karen Eileen

1 comment:

sandy b said...

So happy to see you so busy! It's a blessing...and a drag I'm sure! Be careful what we pray for, right? Can't wait to see your article. You are a W-O-M-A-N!!
XO
sandy