Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THe BlAcK ApPle

Visiting Emily MARTin is like a wonderful trip down the rabbit hole. I love searching for true artists on ETSY and I am so very glad I found her. Her whimsical, endearing art is so clever and sweet..

If I had a daughter I would fill her room with these wonderful images.....


My favortie thing about blogging is sharing what inspires me. I am so captivated by the tenderness in her work.

Maybe it's because she often features two of my favorite things.....animals & hats.

I have too many favorites to list so you will have to go visit her to find what will soon be some of your favorites too!
I purchased some beautiful book plates for my neice. She is an artist and will truly love them.

10 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Karen!
I have seen your name and image of Audrey Hepburn for months on several blogs, one of them I believe on my sister-in-law's blog, Fete et Fleur! How nice of you to stop by! I like you site as well! The artist from Black Apple is amazing! I have so many interests, but I have never cultivated my drawing abilities. Thank you for coming by! Anita

KeKe said...

Thanks for stopping by~

Your baby T's are adorable!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for us "big girls"~

KeKe

La Table De Nana said...

Thanks for visiting me..Because i got to find you:)

What a darling blog! I will go through it all:)
I love the photos of you as a child too:)

Marie Reed said...

I do love the mini hat perched on her head! These are delightful!

SonyaAnn said...

They are beautiful and so is your blog!

Mia Sophia said...

She has gorgeous drawings. I saw her on M.S. last year and that's how I found about etsy. I love her dolls!

Sweet Serendipity said...

I have to agree with you. Those are fabulous!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Karen,
What lovely pieces of art. I love the one with the bicycle. Thank you for sharing, that is a WONDERFUL thing about blogging!
~Tracie

Jenni B said...

She's such a wonderful artist and it's no wonder she's a top seller on Etsy. I saw her on Martha Stewart!

Jenni B

Giovanna said...

This is so amazing!!! I love it so much! You have a great blog :) I'm definitely following it
I'm Giovanna and if you wish to visit me or follow me, My blog is BOHO MARKET
Thanks!
Giovanna