Follow by Email

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day


Family.... and fabulous food make for great Easter memories. This beautiful table is my mother-in-law's table. Everything you could want in a centerpiece....fine linen to frame it, fresh flowers, easter eggs....and edible chocolate... This cheesecake that she made actually tastes even better than it looks.

Little corners around her lovely home. (I didn't pose this photo. It looked just like this.)




Her new Lovely Dove.


My Winnie at home....after ham and kibbles.


The pond at my MIL's.


I hope you all had a wonderful time with Family and friends.

9 comments:

Alisa said...

Lovely photos, especially your dog!

Gina Carlin said...

Beautiful pond! I hope you had a great Easter!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

wanted to come by and welcome you. I love your little winnie is she a shih tuz? Don't be a stranger.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

LOVEliness! Looks like you had a fabulous Easter...Happy Spring & much blessings to you & your family!

Libby Murphy said...

Oh wow, that cake then those lush pink roses and then a puppy. I'd say you captured it all, or at least the very best. Thank you for joining us at TwirlandTaste and hope you will visit anytime, you're always welcome. I'm new to this blogging universe having only started in late January. It's amazing.
Happy Twirls

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I know what you are saying... my hands look awful and so do my feet...lol but the garden is looking great. lol

Laura Trevey said...

Just found your Great blog :)
I'll visit often ~~
xo Laura

Mermaid Queen said...

Oh what a beautiful Easter you had! Great photos and I love the dove.
Take care,
Martha

The Stylish House said...

Hi Karen,
Love your site! I am an Audrey Hepburn fan too! Cathy