Follow by Email

Thursday, April 16, 2009

NEW FLEAS

Treasures, sometimes have to be hunted.. I wanted to share some of mine with you all. This is so beautiful on. It has a stamp....but even with my glasses I can't read it....before I put in in Shopgirl I will buy a magnifying glass.

One of my favorites.....vintage embroidery. Love the bird & Butterfly. The girl is a little scarey...but I still loved this piece.
These are one of my favorite fleas....Limoges. It is a set of seven. Don't know if I can part with these yet. The letter is from 1743 in French. This is worthy of framing. Beautiful penmanship. A work of art. I wish I knew what it said.... looks very formal and Royal

The Cross is one that I enhanced with a filigree finding.
I am currently working on my new website, where I will have my Baby Line, jewelry, hats (photos to come next post) and apothecary items. I can't wait. It should only be a few more weeks.....this will hold me to it. Choosing images and styles for a website is like picking a paint color for your home.....or twenty homes. Hard! I hope you will all find it worth the wait.
(Until then, these lovelies will be in my ETSY store soon.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely dishes, and the letter is magnificent!!

Joy at Cupids Charm said...

Hello Karen Eileen! I found your beautiful blog from French Garden House. Your treasure are GORGEOUS...I really love the Limoges plates..what a find! ~xoxo Joy

wendy humphreys said...

Hi Karen! I love the bracelet!
Sooooo beautiful.
~xo~
Wendy

Cynthia said...

Thank you for another lovely post! I am always inspired when I stop by for a visit.
Hugs and kisses!
Cynthia

TiffanyJane said...

Ooooo Love the cross!!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

the little embroidered bird is too cute - so sweet.
xox

SonyaAnn said...

I love it here. It's an experience just to look around.