Follow by Email

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th Everyone from my town to yours!

Copyright original design by: Karen Eileen Designs. Please do not copy in any form.

Taking a few days off to catch up on work that has piled up during my vacation. Wanted to share with all of you one of my favorite designs that I created about six years ago when my journey in design first began.
Wishing all of you the joy of family, friends, delicious food, fireworks and memories of how we came to be the great country that we are.

4 comments:

Tracy @ comfortandluxury said...

Love all the elements of this graphic. What was it originally used for?
Happy Fourth to you and yours as well!

KayEllen said...

You have a wonderful time with your family!!
Happy 4th to you too!

Blessings,
kayellen

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful design! It makes me feel very patriotic.

Anne Marie said...

just wanted to say hey!

looking good!!

happy belated 4th!