Follow by Email

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FARM LIVIN' IS THE LIFE FOR ME

I know I have a farmer's heart.....don't these eyes just melt you?! I LOVE going to the fair for one thing only.....the animals I even love the smell of the barn (which my dear hubby pointed out what the smell actually was...) I think it's the alfalfa mixed with that that makes me wish I had on my overalls and sunhat.

This little mommy is taking a break while all her little piglets are sleeping.

OOOH...who couldn't love a face like that? And look at those pretty little ears.


Both of these gals had a lot to say. I have never heard so much mooing!


This reminds me of my eldest who is 6'4 before I got him the XLong bed.

Sweet dreams littel babes....do you think they count sheep?


THIS was my favorite fair moment.....Aren't they beautiful?
Until I have my own farm animals I can visit once a year......

8 comments:

Bella Dreams said...

I've always said that if I lived on a farm, I would just have to tie cute bows around all of the animals necks and keep them for pets. I could certainly never.....you know....butcher them!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Sweet, they are just adorable! I will visit you and your farmbabies later on! xo

Barb said...

I love the animals but not the aroma that goes with them.

It looks like a fun day.

hugs,
Barb

Tracy @ comfortandluxury said...

I'm really looking forward to our fair this year! Love the farm animals... especially the cows and goats. What pretty pics you took at your fair!

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Look at those sweet faces! Great pics!

Hollyrocks said...

This is such a sweet post! I've always thought cows had really cute faces, I love their long lashes. The piglets are adorable! :-)

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Beautiful, poignant photos! Your blog is lovely and I've enjoyed my visit, signed up to follow as well and appreciate your following me. Thank you.
My farm is a no kill farm and all the animals earn their keep in ways other than being the star attraction at supper. -smile-
I've learned when an animal eats only plants, their manure smells clean and fresh but when an animal eats meat or "mess"...thinking of hogs here...their manure stinks to high heaven! That tells me plenty about MY diet! -smile-

Eli's Lids said...

Every time we go to the fair I think I was meant to be a farmer too!