Follow by Email

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Business

click on photo for larger view



New designs are now officially in the showrooms. This is the birthday girl dress..... the cake has low-lead crystal rhinestones to add to that special day. This is the little shopper, complete with leopard purse and trim.

My website isn't quite ready to go yet.......but I wanted to make these available to all of my bloggers. They are just starting to make it into stores (not many yet, because I do the shipping). They are pre-washed and soft cotton with nylon tutu attached, and are a little wider than most to accomodate getting off and on.

This is an exclusive offer that will only be available this week. When my new website is up (soon I hope) you will be able to purchase them there or at a store near you.

5 comments:

DolceDreams said...

I love them!!! I wish I had a little principessa to buy one for! They should fly out of your atelier...
Nathalie

The Craftivist said...

SO CUTE!

Kimberly said...

Karen! The dresses turned out so cute! I bet they are even better in real life! Good wishes for lots of sales. I know this is a labor of love.........
Kim

wendy humphreys said...

Thanks for loving my necklace!
It was fun to see you again.
Looking forward to seeing all
your other beautiful work! I just adore all your creations, the dresses
are wonderful.
~xo~
Wendy

Priscila said...

very cute! I would love to do a post on this dress on my blog...let me know
littlemissheirlooms.blogpot.com

xoox