Follow by Email

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I HEART hats. You can ask anyone who knows me and they will all say they can find me by my hat most of the time. I have been furiously working on my new designs and website. I will carry my baby line, along with things that I adore and can't live without. Half the fun of great finds is sharing them.

I spent a little time in photoshop working on these. They will be available on my website. Aren't they fun?

I know so many people that say they don't think they look good in a hat. I think that is silly......they just haven't found the right one. How much time do you really spend trying on hats? I hope to sell lots and lots of my hats to women that thought they could never wear them before...... a hat can make any outift better or just a simple straw with a wide brim is my favorite. I will be selling this one for 67.00, including stunning vintage pin!! there is a buy it now at the top if you can't wait.....the pins will all be different so if this is the one you want...........

6 comments:

The Stylish House said...

I'm a hat kind of gal! They are fun and give you a bit of attitude wearing a spunky one.
Cathy

susan said...

There was a recent article in our paper about two local designers of hats. They both said you should get professional help with deciding on a style and shape for your face. Maybe that has been my problem. I too, "heart" hats but they don't seem to "heart" me :) I thnk they are absolutely elegant and love this one!

Hollyrocks said...

I am one of those people who thinks they look terrible in hats. But in my case, I think I may be right. ;-)~

Madison said...

Hello my name is Madison. I just found your blog and love it! I love the hat too! I am following you also! I will be visiting often! Thanks!

Love, Madison

ATTIC CLUTTER said...

HI karen..
........... what a chic hat~!
I will come clean your house yes(:) LOL
hugs,Patty

KayEllen said...

so fun!!and the sparkle is great too:)

smiles,
kayellen