Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get out of the Way Thanksgiving.......

Christmas is in a big hurry!! I am so happy that Georgia from Saltwater Studios invited me back to share my wares with her at the Christmas Company. If you have never been......Go!(click on photo for info.) Every year the Orange County Junior League has this wonderful event at the OC Fairgrounds. There are over 90 Vendors and so much fun shopping to be had......I had to summon some help from the Christmas Fairy to get me in the spirit....as I have yet to plan my Thanksgiving menu

I will have some of my Baby Line there, but I couldn't resist getting a jump on some of the things that I will be selling on my soon-to-be-up (aren't you sick of me saying that?) website.

I made these card cases that I think will be a nice addition to my line.


This is my favorite. Some of them are adorned with vintage jewels....some just have fun, funky jewels. These two below are vintage.


The last two are the new pins. I have one of my own, and I love it. I made it a while ago and get so many compliments on it. I think even if you don't have business cards, just a calling card is always handy. I recently met someone that carried "mom" cards. They had her listed as "Mother of"...... and her name and info. Great idea I thought! What better way to hand out info to new friends. And now with Etsy, the design possibilities are endless. So many talented women designing personal cards. It's a piece of cake.




Even if you don't need a card case, Georgia and Wendy Humphrey will have Beautiful things to see and buy for gifts or....( I won't tell) yourself. Maybe I will see you there. It is Nov 13-15.
(Sorry Georgia, couldn't link your website for some reason.....)

9 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I can't wait! :)

The Tattered Cottage said...

Love your card case...beautiful!!
Toni
The Tattered Cottage

maría cecilia said...

God, those are beautiful card cases!!! Good luck in selling all the beauties you make.
Cariños
María Cecilia

DolceDreams said...

I love them...am running over to your etsy shop right now!
Nathalie

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

What pretty card cases! I'll look forward to seeing your website when it's up.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I agree with what you said about gardeners :) Glad to have found your blog!

swanfarm said...

Hello Karen...still loving your blog! Wordless wednesday with the dogs is precious! I have been gone from the blogging world for a while (we moved). Found the greatest country cottage on 18 acres with a 2 acre lake in the back yard!!! Needless to say I have been busy!! Can't wait to get before and after pictures of the house and property on my blog (have been spending too much time playing with 8 new heirloom rose bushes I purchased!!!) but I promise to get new picas on my blog soon! Kelley

{ L } said...

Wow, the card cases are very lovely. Good work.

Teresa said...

Adore your blog!
Just found you! Yeah!
I heart llamas in a BIG WAY!
And adore Doris Day!
Will pop back over to spend some time soon!
XXOOXX

KayEllen said...

What fun..such pretty card holders:)
Hope you are having a successful event!

Smiles,
kayellen