Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lollipops & Polkadots

What a Fun & Fabulous store! I don't get the opportunity to visit my stores very often, and this was a real treat!! This little boutique in Yorba Linda(click on photo to go to website) has everything a girl could want....cute clothes, accessories, shabby/girlie decor (for sale) & PARTIES!! I met with Bertha, who is behind the counter. Her & Michele are the owners and you can tell right away that their heart is poured into their business.

What little princess wouldn't want this in her boudoir?

Susan Brown, a wonderful artist also sells her original art here...

Here, you can see one of my dresses hanging behind the counter.

More Susan.....aren't these wonderful? And very reasonably priced for original art.

This is the party table. If only the chairs were bigger...

The parties feature tutu's and pampering with face painting, and jewelry making.

You can never have too much pink.

If you are looking for a fun place to have a party that your little missy will always remember, don't forget about this wonderful boutique. And while the girls are giggling in tutus.....you can admire the art, and furniture and chandeliers that are custom made and for sale!!

Thank you to Bertha and Michelle for making this such a fun visit and giving me the tour....I will look forward to dropping off orders personally!!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh...that little party table...oh oh I want to have a party there...now...and invite all my best girlfriends!
I love to sit in ittsy-bittsy chairs...I have short legs!
XXOOXX

Lana of Honeysuckle Lane said...

That's such a whimsical and charming shop! I'm sure your items will be a hit there! :)

robin dudley-howes said...

Beautiful eye candy and LOVE Edith Piaf!
robin

Blue Springs Blog said...

Love the Susan Brown Paintings! Her paintings are sold at our store!

Your blog is just beautiful! Really great design ideas.

Stephanie of Blue Springs Home
www.bluespringshome.blogspot.com