Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning

My blog is having a brand-new custom make-over from Michelle at Shabby Creations. She will be sending me the finals this week and you will have a peek into what my new website will look like as well. This has been a HUGE job in time and effort. It is one thing to have all of these great ideas.... another to put it all together...taking photos...descriptions are a challenge for me.....I have to force myself not to use cliche words like "whimsical".

3 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

I used Michelle also. She is so talented and fabulous.

I can hardly wait to see your makeover.

Blessings,

Jo

LemonyRenee' said...

How have I not found this wonderful little rabbit hole before? What a fantastic little place this is.

Sandra said...

I like the word whimsy but then I'm, often, out of step with the rest of the world -smile-.
Looking forward to seeing your new blog, best of success to you.