Follow by Email

Saturday, March 27, 2010

LuCkY GiRl











I was trying to download some photos of my new designs now that I am down to the final minutes before my launch. Couldn't find the file, but found this from the slideshow my dear hubby made of my life story for my 50th.....Don't you just love it? My mother took me for swim lessons every day of the summer. It was like a second home for me and I had such fun....I wonder why?
The one on the bottom was MY swim teacher...John...isn't he dreamy? I think he was really into my swimcap and no front teeth look....
I still remember that swimsuit and how it fluttered when I jumped off the low dive.

3 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

This comment is about your previous post. I, too, have a MAC and I love it. I know you will grow to love yours too.

Jo

kayellen said...

I have a new Mac too! I love it:)

Love the photos of you by the pool!
Adorable:)

Happy Easter!

Kay Ellen

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Love the bathingsuit!! If Mr. Mc Dreamy could have know how beautiful you would grow up to be, his heart would flutter too when he met you at that age.