Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Turtle & The Long Road

I haven't fallen off or down and can't get up..... I have a new MAC. I am learning all of the "ins" & "outs". Everyone says I will L-O-V-E it and I am sure I will. Just getting used to the keyboard was difficult for me. I don't adjust to change. I love knowing what I'm doing and just doing it. I have tried to save photos.....and then I don't know where they go. Sort of like that missing sock in the dryer. I am getting it though. I hope to have a photo post next. I am moving up from the bottom of the learning curve. I have lots to talk about, but I don't want to bore you with just rambling.....don't you think visual aids make it so much nicer? For this one I could have a turtle climbing up a long road (that is about my speed), or Lucy with her scrunched up face.....you get the picture....well, I hope you WILL soon.

5 comments:

Mmm said...

Good luck with the mac. I have on but I like the pc just as much.

avalonrosedesign said...

Good luck! I've always been tempted to try one! Keep us posted on the progress. :)

Patty said...

Hope your new Mac works for you, I don't think I could ever make the transition from my "old faithful" ;)

SweetAnnee said...

I totally love my mac.. no viruses..no getting knocked off the interet.

I will always buy MAC..

DolceDreams said...

Your new design looks great...What a wonderful husband you have to put those pictures together for your birthday!
Nathalie