Follow by Email

Monday, April 12, 2010

jeez ma neez!!

This website thing is taking forrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvveeeeeer!!

So until that moment (any day now) I feel like I am in limbo. These are two of my latest designs to share. I call them cowgirl cutie and tiny dancer. They are a two- piece outfit.
I have been selling wholesale only in the past two years. Now with my website I will be selling retail as well. I have had a hard time staying focused because there are so many things I want to sell....

mostly gorgeous things that I want to share. I love to give gifts. I have been told that I have a gift for giving......let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that everyone agrees with my family and friends. I always joke with my husband and say I am going to quit all of this crazy "own your own business stuff" and work at Starbucks
. I am sure there are those of you out there that can relate. My mind never stops thinking about new designs.....orders to get out... inventory....business....advertising......sooooooooo much. And the hardest thing in a creative business for me is trusting what I like verses what I think "everyone" else will like. I think you have to always create for yourself first. Of all of my designs, the ones that I designed with what would sell....sold the least. The ones that I designed from my heart.....the most.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh Karen those are sooooo cute! Did you sew them together to make that or is it all one piece? Very Very cute, They will sell like hot cakes!
Kim