Follow by Email

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Relax & Recharge Weekend

This weekend was a chance to be inspired and relax & recharge. It doesn't get any better than that unless you are doing it at REMANTS OF THE PAST in Northern Calif.Lidy and I had a wonderful time. We stayed at Le Petit Soleil in San Luis Obispo and were treated like family by the owners who even gave me a sweet little toy for my doggies when I left.

I know there will be many blogs covering this event, as there were so many talented women selling and buying, but I know we all focus on different things. My first love is the garden. I loved all of the beautiful produce. I sampled fresh strawberries and English peas. These sweetpeas smelled wonderful!




How creative is this? An old piano covered with beatiful music and filled with wine and crystal.
I did find some treasures here. I was buying just for me. Not anything to sell myself. So it was a pure pleasure trip. It really was just one night and two days. It felt like I really had a vacation. Incredible dinner. Beautiful Weather. Farm Livin'.......paradise. My heart knows that it belongs in the country. Some day my hubby and I are planning a move to be able to have gardens for many flowers and produce, along with all the animals our hearts desire. We will be visiting next month to look at property and research our dream cottage.

I hope you enjoyed these few peeks into a little bit of everthing you could ever want on a mini vacation.


3 comments:

The English Writer said...

Fantastic! How wonderful was the piano wine holder, I love that. The citrus fruit was beautifully presented, it all looked beautiful, Karen xxx

Gwynnie B Designs said...

Hi Karen Eileen~

Your photos of Remnants are so lovely!! I didn't have a chance to take any and so glad you shared these. It was fun, wasn't it??? Especially with a friend on a cool road trip :)

xXoO
Gwynnie

Carol said...

I am so glad you left me your little card so I could see your lovely photos. I did not have a chance to take a single picture. Do you mind if I re-post on my blog at Old Willow Farm? I am glad you had a good time up in our neck of the woods.Blessings, Carol