Follow by Email

Thursday, May 6, 2010

BIG SALE AT KAREN EILEEN ETSY

I am having a sale in my Etsy store to make room for new items coming soon. These truly are a few of my favorite things and for the life of me I don't know why they are still here...
So I have chopped/slashed/cut prices to maybe meet some pocketbooks that have been saving up for that little special something.
If not, I will continue to enjoy this beautiful French Phone which has been in my home for quite some time.

If you love French Knots as much as I do you will be forever happy with this beautiful piece



2 comments:

LemonyRenee' said...

I can't. I just can't. I think my favorite is the heart pillow, though. Beautiful things.

LemonyRenee' said...

Btw, cool widget showing recent visitors. I signed up. Very clever idea. ;)