Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Karen Eileen on the CATWALK!

Tickled PINK to finally see my designs on the runway. This is a HUGE moment for me. All the time spent at home alone, working on designs, shipping them to showrooms and stores....and this is the big payoff for me... I can't tell you how much time I've spent posing dolls with my dresses and putting my headbands on their little heads.
So excited to finally SEE them on a model. Isn't she the bees knees? I couldn't have picked a better model myself. My showroom rep said that the models were moving so fast that this was the only picture she had turn out of my line. I guess it's like hearing your song on the radio or seeing your book in the bookstore!! When you work for yourself, mostly by yourself, you don't get to see or hear the response to your designs very often. This will keep me happy for a long time.



8 comments:

farmlady said...

How exciting for you. Congratulations. You should be so proud.
The little model is just beautiful and your dress is too. Did you design the shoes too? They go so well.
Here's to many more Karen Eileen Catwalk shows...

LemonyRenee' said...

How wonderful. Congratulations! She looks just adorable . . . you could just eat her up with a spoon! Terrific! Enjoy.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! She is just darling!

Cassandra said...

Oh wow what a wonderful moment! Congrats, and yes she looks adorable!

Niecy said...

Congratulations.
What an adorable little model!!!!

kay ellen said...

How adorble!!

Your dress is so precious~~~

Have a great evening!

Kay Ellen

Mermaid Queen said...

Congratulations Karen, what an adorable little dress!
Take care, Martha

Administration jobs said...

What a success. I am so happy for you. Your model is so cute.
Congratulations!