Follow by Email

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My first photo shoot

Sophie will be able to say this is where it all began.These are the almost finished products of my photos with Sophie this morning. She was so cooperative....no Diva here. Just sugar and spice and everything nice.
I, on the other hand, could have used some professional experience, but I decided to just do it myself. Her parents were wonderful and even had the backdrop all set and everything. I was able to shoot a few good shots for my website, but after seeing the mom's camera, soon realized she was better than I could have been if I stayed there all day.
The best idea I found was to leave them with the clothes (because all supermodels get to keep the clothes) and let her take them at her leisure and mail them to me.
How lucky can you get to have such a beautiful model and such wonderful parents. Some day when she is famous I will be able to say I discovered her first!!



4 comments:

Outofmymind said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a DOLL!!! She is so beautiful and the clothes are so darling. Kiss those dumpling cheeks for me. Thanx for sharing and making this granny smile.

Denise said...

so precious! That second photo was my favorite. Although I don't think that cutie could take a bad picture.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a cute, cute girl! A true professional. Those eyes! Those cheeks, just darling. xo

Peggy said...

absolutely adorable :)