Follow by Email

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fantasy Island for wee ones

This is THE most wonderful children's store I have ever visited....and now I am so blessed as to be in it!!!! When I received the order from my showroom I felt like I was playing VEGAS!BEARS, BUDDIES & TOYS is a wonderland filled with imagination and fun! What little boy (or girl) wouldn't want to have their party on a Pirate Ship?!
And everyone knows there isn't anything a little girl loves more than dress up... and to be able to dress up all of your friends at the same time for your party.....heaven!
And moms can shop till you drop with WONDERFUL Lines....can you see mine at the top of this display? Yeah!! I am so excited!
LINDA, the owner even has a littel reading nook....where she has story times and reads from her favorite books.
Back to the party......look at the choices!!! Do I want to be a princess? Cinderella?
Let's cozy up the fire while we wait for our cake.
Mirror Mirror on the Wall....the birthday girl is the Belle of the Ball!
The table is set.....the party is about to begin.
You can also visit the newborn nursery and adopt a baby of your very own. With adorable clothes to boot!
Here I am.....in this magical place.....
I seem to fit right in!
Don't forget a little bling! And there is a sparkly lotion bar, lipgloss bar too!
Whatever your fantasy....Linda has imagined it first: Princess, Pirate, Knight, Fancy Tea, Glamour Girl.......and the list goes on!! If you are in Huntington Beach stop by at 10061 Adams Avenue, 92646 (Orange county, Calif) (714 968-4050) Whether you are planning a party or just want to lose yourself in this beautiful, whimsical place!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats to you Miss Karen Eileen. What a wonderful shop. Heaven for adults and children.

My grans would adore it!

big hugs,
Barb

24 Corners said...

Thank you for visiting 24 and for the follow...so nice! I love your whimsical blog and look forward to further exploration!

How exciting for you to be in this magical store...congratulations.

xo Jessica~

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It's wondeful! I love the display of your products, they are beyond adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen! It was nice to meet you and your product does fit right in.... Jennifer from Bears Buddies and Toys

Jenn said...

Thanks Karen! It was nice to meet you and your product does fit right in.... Jennifer from Bears Buddies and Toys

avalonrosedesign said...

Oh my goodness! My kids would have a ball in that place! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy

Mermaid Queen said...

Sure looks like a magical place...congratulations!
Take care,
Martha

melissa said...

I really like your blog! I'm a new author and have enjoyed this new experience. I find that it's the most difficult and most rewarding. I'm also a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well.
Thanks for your post! I will be back for more updates. :-)

Melissa Nielsen
frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com
I would love for you to check out my other blog @www.printhis.biz

LatoshaDelapena0209嘉瑜 said...

It is never too late to learn. .................................................................

Barb said...

Hi Karen Eileen,

Thank you for your prayer. I'm telling you, it can move mountains.
We are so excited... I feel like i won the lottery.

We are still in celebration mode around here. I think it will continue for a very long time.

big hugs,
Barb