Follow by Email

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rock a bye Baby

We are so happy to be able to offer these stunning, quality cradles. When my children were small I had a beatiful basket that one of my dearest friends made with beautiful cotton, lace bedding. It really is so wonderful to fall asleep knowing they are right next to you and if they wake, sometimes just a small rocking of the cradle will send them back to slumberland.

These sleigh-cribs are the perfect accent for any room, and will be treasured as a family heirloom for years to come, and passed down in the family.
All of our cribs are finished with non-toxic paints and stains and are suitable for babies up to 25 pounds that aren't yet using their hands and feet to push up yet.A mattress of finest quality is also included and all cribs meet current ASTM safety standards.
How beautiful would one of these look at the mother-to-be shower filled with all of her
gifts? To purchase one from my website, please go to "shop" and see them ther


8 comments:

Sandra said...

So beautiful! I have my old crib and now it's vintage, just like me -smile-.

Holly Embry said...

Those are DARLING!

kayellen said...

pretty!!
wonderful transformation :))

Kay Ellen

Victoria said...

This soo adorable crib,soo lovely!You did an awesome job!Great blog too.
thanks for sharing. :)

Christina Rodrigues said...

Darling!!! i love vintage cribs!!!

have a great weekend :)

建邱勳 said...

Learning makes life sweet.......................................................................

vintagesusie & wings said...

How Lovely!!!
So happy I happened across your blog, it's delightful! I can't wait to follow you along all of life's grand adventures!
Smiles,
Susie

Farm Chick Paula said...

Oh, my- those are so gorgeous!